Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Change of Plans

Over the course of the next few weeks I'm going to be overhauling this site with the intention of opening it to other (female) writers commenting on a wide variety of geek subjects. My primary focus will be comics, hence the upcoming domain change to WomenReadingComics.com, but I'm also going to be working with others to include posts about all manner of games, geek cinema, geek television including cartoons, cosplay, fandoms, and whatever else fits the general theme. I'll be keeping my own posts on these subjects in the archives, but going forward I will no longer be the sole contributor. Now that I have a reasonable savings sitting around I have decided to leave my day job to pursue work of this sort, so I'll have plenty of time and, more importantly, energy to sink into projects like this that I have always aspired to create.

So watch this space. Big things are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment